1. Markets in Everything: a) Fly by private jet for less than the cost of a budget airline, (ht/hitssquad) b) burger robot poised to disrupt fast food Industry and c) Welcome to Wal-Mart, the doctor will see you now.
2. What’s your GMAT score? Take a 15-Minute, 10-Question Quiz and Get Your Predicted Score Range.
3. Rise of the Super Drug Tunnels from Mexico: California’s Losing Fight Against Smugglers. “When a market reaches a certain size, you can’t fight it.”
4. Job Market Shift in Virtuous Cycle: The balance of power in the job market is shifting slowly toward employees from employers. (ht/jon murphy)
6. Letter to the Editor (WaPo): College sex assaults should be handled by the police, not the school’s personnel.
8. Nanny Statism II: Salt Lake City slaps rideshare drivers with $6,500 fines.