Time for my quarterly grammar rant on the misuse of it’s for its, collected mostly from the comment section of CD:
1. I’d say any company that conducted it’s business without relying on coercive government….
2. Texas has it’s own power grid which is interesting because of the amount of energy Texas produces.
3. The Holy Libertarian Party considers this as one of it’s 7 deadly sins.
4. I must confess a tinge of disappointment on it’s coverage of trade.
5. The ticket revolution has truly taken off and spread it’s wings.
6. You should realize some basic facts about Walmart and it’s dealings with employees and customers.
7. ….trained many of GM’s engineers and executives during it’s most successful era.
8. Check out the behind-the-scenes video for the making of “Black Bear” — featuring it’s first single.