1. 2012 Rail traffic reflects more oil production (rail shipments up +46%), and less coal (rail shipments -11%.).
2. VIDEO: “The Pessimists Are Losing” featuring Brian Wesbury.
3. Markets in Everything: The golf bike, an alternative to walking and carts.
4. Worth $182,000 on international markets, some dinosaur eggs are selling for only $9 in fossil-rich belts of India.
6. The 10 Most Useless, Pointless and Funniest Kitchen Utensils Available on the Web Now.
7. Ed Pinto: Dodd-Frank Creates a Bizarro World Of Housing Finance Where “Prime” Loans Have a 30% Chance of Foreclosure.