This didn’t take long, it’s only been about three weeks since my last rant….
From the comments section of CD and the Web:
1. Experience Canada in all it’s majesty from coast to coast.
2. …..that industry, unlike GDP, is still well off it’s peaks.
3. Ethanol in high concentrations cant be delivered in existing pipeline systems due to it’s corrosive nature. (Note: He/she left out the apostrophe on cant and placed it incorrectly later in the sentence?)
4. Let us hope that they decline to bailout the insurance industry and let this pig die of it’s own deformities.
5. XXX argues that it’s money is being well spent because there’s only a small window to get good acreage for low prices.
6. This paper screams for an addendum to fully substantiate it’s sources.