2. “Saudi Australia”: Major $20 trillion shale oil find in South Australia - Coober Pedy has between 3.5 and 233 billion barrels of oil.
3. Walmart is Paying $17 per Hour Starting Wages in Williston ND, Due to the Bakken Oil Boom.
4. Adjusting for the cost of living, workers in right-to-work states have 4.1% higher incomes than forced unionism states.
5. GALLUP: U.S. Economic Confidence Index Surges to a Five-Year Weekly High.
6. Why Americans Still Don’t Drive Electric Cars - They’re Only 0.1% of the 15-million-car-per-year US car market.
8. Case-Shiller: US home prices increased 5.52% in November from a year ago, highest annual increase in more than six years, since August 2006.