1. Chicago Metro — October sales are expected to be 53.7% higher than last year.
2. Denver area — October sales were up by 29% compared to last year, average price increased 13.4%.
3. Dallas-Fort Worth – October homes sales soared by 29%, median home price increased by 9%.
4. Charlotte — October home sales skyrocketed by 37% compared to last year.
5. Nashville – Home sales increased by 33.8% in October versus last year, and median home price rose by 8%.
6. Spokane — October home sales increased by almost 33% from last year.
7. Louisville — Home sales in October are expected to be 29% above a year ago.
8. Seattle — House prices registered their biggest gain in more than six years in October. The median price of a house that sold in October was $370,000, up 15.6 percent from a year earlier.
9. San Diego — October home sales increased 34% over last year, and the median sales price increased 12.7%.
MP: No sign of recession here……