It’s been almost three months since my last post on this topic, so it’s time for another quarterly punctuation rant on the misuse of it’s for its. From the CD comment’s (!):
1. How about an e-reader with a bar code scanner that can tell the customer it’s size and it’s price?
2. Walmart is more than free to do what it wishes in accordance with what best meets it’s own bottom line.
3. How about Homeland Security taking up billions every year since it’s inception.
4. There is no hope for the future “classing up” of American society when many of it’s youth are wearing their pants so low their underwear are showing.
5. Manufacturing is on it’s way back.
6. What should be noted is how badly this forecasting company has performed since making it’s regular announcements.
7. Elegant code is non-existent these days. I suspect bit mapping had a lot to do with it’s demise.