- Have you suspended all aid to Egypt until a full investigation of the attack on our embassy is complete? Have you demanded an internal investigation to understand why our diplomatic staff is apologizing to extremists?
- Yesterday you said Egypt isn’t an ally. Have you initiated a review of all aid to Egypt as a result? Do you still support writing off a billion dollars in Egyptian debt? What about an almost $5 billion IMF loan?
- Have you initiated an investigation of all diplomatic security missions throughout the Middle East, and begun disciplinary action in the case of Libya? After all, it should have come as no surprise that on 9/11, al Qaeda and other extremists known to be operating around Benghazi would be targeting Americans.
- Have you begun an investigation into the question of why our intelligence community was caught completely unaware over what were clearly planned protests and attacks, particularly in the case of Libya?
- Have you warned the Egyptian government about its growing embrace of extremism that has put the relationship with the United States on the line?
Also of Interest
Pletka on President Obama's speech on terrorism
How to stop Assad's slaughter
If the U.S. wants to break the military stalemate in Syria, force Assad into political concessions or aid in his ouster, eliminating his air power should be the first order of business.
A pivotal fight in Syria. US AWOL per usual
The fight now going on in the strategic city of Qusayr has already spilled over into neighboring Lebanon.